WHAT IS IT?
Kampo Parallel is a product for pigs based on natural clays, phytotherapeutic products and esters of short chain fatty acids. It is the ideal product to produce feed without the use of antibiotics.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- binds to various harmful substances such as toxins
- protects the intestinal cells by creating a layer of viscous mucus on the intestinal wall. Therefore, plays a protective action making more difficult the permanence of pathogenic bacteria on the intestinal wall.
- increases feed efficiency. Increases food performances, since it acts as a catalyst in the carbohydrates digestion.
- lowers the body temperature and carries out an intense anti-inflammatory activity.
- plays an intense antimicrobial activity especially on streptococcus.
HOW TO USE IT?
Kampo Parallel is used in addition to the feed at the dosage of:
- 1% in the suckling phase, up to 35 kg.
- 7% for fattening phase, from 35 to 70 kg.
- 5% for fattening phase, from 70 to 170 kg.
KAMPO PARALLEL composition